Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, January 08, 2007

New School


Today was my very first day of school. I knew it was a special day because everyone has been talking about "new school" for weeks. Mom took a picture of me before I left, so I figured it was a pretty important day.

All the excitement made me a little giddy! I was in a very good mood this morning, what with all of the fuss Mom and Dad were making over me. Mom even baked blueberry muffins for a special breakfast treat! (She made some for my teachers too, which I thought was kind of strange). I was a happy boy.

Did you know that Mommies and Daddies don't go to school with you? For any new schoolers who may be reading this, let me please warn you. New school is not where you sing songs and play games with your mommy. I guess Mom and Dad couldn't hear me, but I kept screaming, "No new cool, Mommy. No new cool, Daddy." Mom says each day is going to get easier, and that I am going to make new friends. I'll keep you posted. For now, just know that "new cool" is code for "misery" in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home