Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Merry Christmas (a little late)!

As many of you may have noticed, my Mom has been down right sorry about keeping up with my blog. Things have been pretty hectic around my house these days, so we haven't had much time to snap pictures or post all of our exciting news.

If it weren't for Nanny and Mimi, I wouldn't have any record of my second (and best ever) Christmas! As you can see, I have become an expert unwrapper. It became a problem at Mimi's house, I was certain all of the present under the tree were for me. You wouldn't believe how quickly I could get into those gifts. I made Santa proud.



I was a very fortunate little boy this Christmas. All of my loved ones showered me with unbelievable gifts. Aunt Jess and Tio Paul gave me the best trike ever! It has an Elmo backpack on the front (so that I can pack everything I need for my road trips), and a personalized license plate on the back. I'm getting pretty good at riding it, but I needed some individual sessions with Dr. Jay. She's a physical therapist so she knew exactly how to teach me to ride. That handsome man in the background is my Tio Paul. It's pretty much impossible to catch him in photos.



Nanny knew that this barn would be a huge hit. Move over Old McDonald! Can you spot my Mom's belly in the background? Perhaps not everyone has heard that there's a baby growing inside there. I will be a big brother by the beginning of July.

There are a lot of amazing gifts that just aren't pictured here. Everyone was so good to me. Can you believe that my Mimi and Ahgoo teamed up with Santa so that I could have a new train table?! I was shocked on Christmas morning. Dad got some good video footage that we'll post soon. Uncle Brent and Aunt Amy really went out of control. Thanks to them, I am the proud owner of a drum set! I really rock out on it. With all the practice I've been putting in, Mom and Dad think I will be on tour before I hit kindergarten. Mom and Dad also think that Uncle Brent and Aunt Amy should not give me anymore gifts.

I sure do hope everyone was as blessed as I was this Christmas. I really feel like a very lucky boy. Many blessings to you and yours this New Year!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home