Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

"Eggstravaganza"






Today, Mom and Dad took me to Suffolk's "Eggstravaganza". The event name (not the mention its flyer) indicated that there would indeed be an Easter Egg hunt. As many of you know, I gained a great deal of practice last Easter in this department, and I was really very excited about this event. Regretfully, we arrived only to find that the actual hunt has been cancelled! Instead, I had to go up to a terrifying rabbit who in turn put four eggs in my basket. To make matters worse, when I opened the eggs, there were inedible plastic toys instead of candy! I was pretty pissed to say the least.


Fortunately, there were lots of fun activities and games. Dad and I played golf. There was even a bounce around that I got to jump in for quite a long time.
The best part was the petting zoo! It only consisted of a couple of goats and some caged bunnies, but I really enjoyed it. I fed the Mommy and baby goat grass!
Dad and I agree that perhaps we should avoid the Suffolk community events for a while. Between this and the ghetto peanut festival, I just don't think I could take another disappointment. It sure was nice to have family time together, even though there was no egg hunt. I feel lucky to have fun outings with my both my Mommy and Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home