Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

May-May's Birthday Party

Last Saturday, Amanda Kate turned two years-old! She had a very fun birthday party.
The food was delicious and the company couldn't be beat. I had a hard time sharing my beautiful girlfriend with everyone, but I relished my chance for a birthday kiss.

The weather was perfect! We had a great time playing in Amanda Kate's big back yard. I called it May-May's park because she had new play equipment that was amazing! The only thing I did not like about the party was all of the stiff competition. It's hard when you're not the only interesting person around. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home