Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Gabe's Party

This is my friend, Gabe. Today was his second birthday and we had a great time celebrating with him!




Here's a picture of the partying gang. It was wild. Gabe's Mom served some very delicious treats, and the party favors were amazing!





It was no surprise that the cupcakes were by far the biggest hit. Aidan enjoys a chocolate cupcake as much as anyone.




The birthday boy also was able to appreciate the cupcakes' chocolaty goodness.


I pretty much partied like it was my own second birthday. Let's be honest; I pretty much thought it was my party to begin with. There was a bit of a mixup when the gifts arrived however. Can you believe that they weren't for me? Amazing.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home