Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Tiny Easter Dancer

Happy Easter! We were blessed to be able to spend our Easter celebrating with family from far away. My Aunt Sue, Uncle Rick, and Aunt Virginia came for a visit to Nanny's house! It was great. I also go to see my Aunt Jessie and Tio Paul. On Friday, Mimi and Ahgoo came as well. I was in heaven!

Everyone arranged a fabulous Easter Egg hunt for me on Saturday. In order to thank everyone properly for the fun activites, delicious food, and unbelievable Easter Baskets, I held a small recital in Nanny's livingroom. Tio Paul took some pretty amazing video footage. Click on the link below to see my newest dance moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M67Ix_WA6AY

As you can imagine, my Dad is anxious to get me out of a tutu and into football pads. I think he's somewhat jealous of my coordination and rhythm. What can I say? You have to use your talents wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home