Law's Blog

We were blessed by the arrival of Lawrence Paul Nadig, II ("Law") on March 6, 2005. Watch him grow with us!

Monday, July 09, 2007

Welcome, Baby Stevie!

My baby sister is here! She arrived at the hospital on Friday, July 6th, at 6:54pm. She was 6lbs, 12oz, and was 18 3/4 inches long.








I was really excited to finally meet her in person. After all, I have been talking to her through Mommy's enormous tummy for months now. She was very cute, but she makes a lot of annoying noises for such a little girl!



I visited Mommy and Stevie at the hospital on Saturday morning. I loved holding the baby! It was fun to see Mommy too. The best part about the weekend was that Nanny, Mimi, and Ahgoo were all with me to celebrate Stevenson's arrival. It was a real treat!

After I met Stevie Lee in person, I had a cookie to celebrate. It was delicious. Do you want to know something else? People kept bringing me "big brother presents"! Have you ever heard of such a thing? It was amazing.

So far, I really like being a big brother. My favorite part is that I have already taught my sister a lot of tricks. Look at how I've gotten her
to pick my nose for me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Cox said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I hope you are all getting some rest! I can't wait to talk and hear about it! You look FANTASTIC Anne!!! Law is super handsome himself! Love you,
Heath

7:27 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Law said...

Thank you so much, Miss Heather and Monogram Momma! Our family feels really complete now. We are most blessed.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home